Thursday 5 January 2012

I am going to brave the mindfield that is toddler groups. For my spend less January I am staying local avoiding my local shopping center and my costa coffee habit.Spending more time at home to help little one's sleep and for me to cook cheaper meals. I braved the toddler group circuit when big one was little. I was fresher, had more sleep and had the back up of a great friend. Said friend has buggered off to the other side of the world leaving me without a sidekick. Lack of sidekick and lack of sleep as left me jaded and lazy! I go to a session at my local children's center on a Monday and going to brave a Friday group... Wish me luck? On the plus side little one can trash another space rather than my front room, also cups of tea made by others always taste better.

No comments: